We welcome you to our Youth Group. It is our desire that the young people God sends us grow in their knowledge and love of the Lord Jesus and follow Him as disciples. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to speak with you.
- Saturday, April 8 is the Man-Up conference in Memphis. Join us as we gather to worship our Lord Jesus, learn from several Calvary Chapel Pastors about Biblical prayer, and put that knowledge to action in sessions of group prayer. Dads are welcome to come with us on this one. We will meet and head out the evening of Friday, April 7. Cost is $20 for students, and $40 for adults—which includes breakfast and lunch on Saturday & coffee all day!
- A High School & College Guys Bible Study will skip the weekend of the Man-up conference, and will meet again Saturday, April 15. This group meets every other Saturday morning at 9 AM at the Rivergate Chick-Fil-A and is studying the book of Proverbs.
- Lets go see Hillsong Young and Free, April 28—$15 and Jesus Culture/ Elevation Worship/ Lauren Daigle, May 9—$15.
- Save the Date! This summer we will go to the Calvary Chapel Midwest Youth Camp in Indiana, June 19-23. This 5-day camp is our big event for the summer!
To stay updated on our Youth Group news and events, you can find us on Instagram and Facebook:
On Youth Sunday, our students lead in musical worship, greeting, ushering, sound, and PowerPoint! While the kids serve faithfully each Wednesday night in Youth Group, using the talents God has given them to worship Him, Youth Sunday is our chance to serve our church family as well as serve the Lord.
- Wednesdays – 6:00 PM for Cafe and fellowship, and 6:45 PM for our worship and lesson – High School and Middle School students meet in the Youth House.
- Sundays – 10:00 AM – All High School and Middle School students attend the morning service.
The youth house is where the Youth have their meetings, worship practice, small groups, and special events. It is located on our church grounds, behind the office and sanctuary buildings. During youth meetings and events, it is continually monitored by an adult.
Michael & Sarah Sharpnack – Ministry Assistants